- Must have score card to shoot competition ranges.
- For the Spring Championship turn in score cards by 4:30 p.m.
Saturday. Pick up score cards at 8:15 a.m. Sunday.
- For Fall Rendezvous scorecards must be turned in by 11:30
a.m. on Sunday.
- Two sets of score cards are kept by two separate score
- Scores are: “10”/kill zone, “5”/outside kill zone and “X”
for a miss.
- Orange Stake: Men’s/ Green Stake: Women’s and Youth/ Blue
Stake: Cubs/ White Stake: Atlatl (on fun
- During the Spring Championship archers on the competition
ranges, whether competing or not, mustbe shooting in a group of four or more.
the Fall Rendezvous archers on the competition ranges, whether competing or
not, must shoot in groups of two or larger.
- Archers must touch stake while shooting.
- Do not move shooter stakes! Do not move brush, there is a
- Please walk around shooting lanes in order to leave the shot
challenging for all shooters.
- Arrow must remain in target to score.
- Search for lost arrows after the round is concluded.